This Ingersoll Rand air ratchet wrench is an ideal choice for work in close quarters😍
- 30-Foot-Pounds max torque and 300-rpm free speed deliver best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners with the speed to get the job done even faster
- The variable-speed regulator is hand-operable and gives technicians the ability to easily control performance
- Ergonomic coupling nut and composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use; composite handle insulates from the cold
- Unique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the tool
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces
- Compact design is ideal for confined workspaces like firewalls and engine Accessories
- Needle bearing construction for smooth prolonged life
- Rear exhaust with silencer for quiet operation
- Ergonomically designed grip
- An ideal choice for work in close quarters
- Provides 30-Foot-Pounds maximum torque
- Variable speed lever style throttle
- Reversible action.
- Ball type retainer for positive socket retention.
- Fast run -down to speed-up tightening operations.
- Easy speed control throughout range.
- Do initial loosening and tightening by using ratchet as a hand tool.
- Durable, improved ratchet head.
- Up to 30 ft-lb.of torque for tough jobs.
- A quick rundown to 300 r.p.m.
Square Drive: 1/4"
Max. Torque: 41N.m
The vibration of Square Head: <0.4mm
Free Speed: 240R.P.M
Air Pressure: 6kg/cm2
Air Inlet: 1/4"
Hose Size: 3/8"
Net Weight: 0.6kg
1 x Air Ratchet Wrench