🔥🔥A must have Fire Emergency tools that you won't regret getting! Highly Recommended by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services!🔥🔥
Why do we need a Fire Emergency Blanket?
- Mess-free:No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it
- FIRE PROTECTION: Wrap around your body as a heat shield
- Reusable:Can be cleaned or washed & reused
- Cost-wise:Cheaper than a fire extinguisher & no maintenance fees
The first choice in fire safety
You can place your Fire Emergency Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. This made it perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on.
And because it is light and compact, you can easily grab it at moment's notice.
It is woven out of fiberglass and will protect you from serious burns. It allows you to move in a fire, ideal for when flames are blocking your exit or if you are trying to help others get out.
Likewise, you can also use it to smother down flames that have just started, or wrap it around a person whose clothes are on fire.
- Made of heavyweight, flame-retardant fiberglass
- High quality, CE EN1869 1997 Approved.
- KEEP YOURSELF SAFE: Extinguishes fire by suffocating it; extinguishes both liquid and grease fires
- VERSATILE: Ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping
- USEFUL IN SURVIVAL SITUATIONS: Can also be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield
- Durable soft case designed for easy mounting & fast deployment.
- Suitable for the small fire in office, car, kitchen, restaurant, etc.
Package Size: Approx. 29 * 18 * 3.5cm
Package Weight: 498-1406g / 1.1-3.1lb
1 * Fire Blanket