From nail stickers to striping tape, we're always here for a product that makes creating cool nail art insanely easy. Because really, who wants to devote more than 30 minutes to their at-home manicure — or spend hours in a salon waiting for their artist to finish dotting on every last detail with a brush? So, when we found out about "spider gel," an innovative nail art formula sweeping Instagram (that requires almost no tools), we were immediately intrigued.
It gives you the straightest lines you've seen in your life looks
like a really thick gel, and then when you put a little toothpick or something in it, you can draw out a string of the stuff, and drape the gel on the nail. A few strands later and your fingertips are transformed into works of modern art.
This gives the option of a cleaner, more linear look ideal for creating your own beautiful nail art design on finger or toenails;
Suitable for using with other nail art products ;
Can be used on artificial nails as well as natural nails;
The paints can be used on different surfaces such as nails, paper, and other artworks;
Suitable for professional use or home use.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Clean nails as normal manicure process
- Apply a base coat first, which can make polish lasting longer, cure with lamp.
- Apply Spider Nail Art Gel by art brush till you get the shape you desired, then cure nail.
- Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser.
How to remove:
- Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes.
- Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
- Net Weight: 6 ml
Package Weight: 0.031 kg
Package Size: 4 x 4 x 4 cm