HDTV Antenna amplifier is a perfect accessory to boost the signal for your passive antennas.
- This amplifier can make your TV antenna get more channels, improve the clarity of the frequency, expand the receiving range.
- The number of channels you can receive is determined by what's being broadcast in your area. Channel reception is dependent upon the distance from broadcast towers, terrain, surroundings, and weather.
- Check out what channels are available in your area first and how many you are able to receive. If your TV picture is not crystal clear, or you cannot receive the weak signals from far away towers, use this amplifier to boost the weakened signals.
- Works with any non-amplified TV fox antennas. We do not recommend using this amplifier if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
- The amplifier may cause self-oscillations and result in fewer signals received.
Frequency of work: VHF (172-240Mhz) \ UHF (470-860Mhz).
VSWR: less than or equal to 1.5.
Impedance: 75 Ω.
LNA gain: 25dB.
Reception range: 50 miles.
Cable: 1.5C-2V / Black L = 0.6M.
Connectors: F male.
Power connector: USB.
Current consumption: 20mA.
Operating temperature: -45 85 ℃.
Storage temperature: -45 85 ℃.
Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p / ATSC.